obtained confirmation of the deluge of Genesis, but there is no doubt of it now". It is strange that a scientist should be 'loath to believe' any fact! The sad truth is that the evolutionary theory is the unproved child of atheism, believed against the evidence because of a hatred for the truth, and a refusal to bow down before a living God.
2. All over the earth are caves on the tops of mountains over 1000 feet high which are filled with the bones of men and animals which entered them in a mad rush from engulfing waters, and were dashed together in inextricable confusion.
3. A whole Creation of palaeolithic men and animals all over the earth was wiped out, and succeeded by one which was completely different.
4. Huge boulders are found, which have been carried hundreds of miles from the place where they originated, as only vast masses of water could have accomplished.
5. There are also hills, e.g. in Norway, of fresh and sea water shells, mixed up together and yet unbroken. Only water could have raised them so gently for so many miles.
6. In Europe, the American continent, Africa, India, China and even Australia there are enormous tracts of gravel and mud, such as only a tremendous flood could have carried and deposited, the one above the other.
The whole subject can be studied in Sir Henry Howarth's book "The Mammoth and the Glacial Nightmare" (he was himself an unbeliever in the Bible); or in "The New Biblical Guide" Vol. 1 by Rev. J. Urquhart.